Spooky baby costume idea! (from Amazon)

 <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPd3f68db2c616f2f5efc695f5f40bfb5c" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Hey y'all, hows 2020 been for you? We are making use of the free time and love getting to enjoy some down time. I had a great chance to surprise a family member with an adorable Halloween costume for their baby. This is going to be tricky. (pun intended!) 

When the kids are younger I always tried to choose warmer outfits with ample coverage. So, when I saw this cute Skeleton Romper on Amazon I wanted to grab it up! Its not made of super thick material so my little nephew wont be sweating to death in his little costume. 


This has a cute pointed beanie that comes with it to keep his little noggin warm and little feeties to keep those toes away from the chill of the evening. There is multiple button closures on the neck and the leg/bottom area for easy diaper changes if needed!! Now that was a smart move! 

The colors of the bones on this costume are super bring and "Pop"! I feel that helps other drivers to spot your family more easily and hopefully, they'll keep their speed down as they pass. Altogether this is just a cute, simple and perfect costume for a boy or a girl. I love this idea! Click the links in this post to view it on Amazon where I found it and i got to check it out for a discount. 

#babycostumes #kidscosumeideas 

To Purchase: <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMd3f68db2c616f2f5efc695f5f40bfb5c" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts