CeheAlaska Slouch Beanie Review!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPb01b85b50b63aa75a40d6f035159a79a" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

#AlaskaStyle
Just trying out my slouchy beanie from CaheAlaska. This company makes super soft and very warm beanies. The material is thick, well made and, on top of that, it is machine washable. Fabtastic! One thing that stands out to me with this specific one, is that it isn't itchy. I absolutely cannot stand itchy ones and this one just feels good!

 I got this for my sons because they have semi-long hair and sometimes the hats they have just took funny on them. I think that this is going to be one of my teen boys' favorite gifts this Christmas season. So excited to give this perfect beanie to them. Get yourself one too at the link. I left it at the top and bottom here for you. Check it out and ask any questions you might have. I would be happy to answer.



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMb01b85b50b63aa75a40d6f035159a79a" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
















Comments

  1. Up to 75%OFF on Amazon, search"Beanie CacheAlaska" I found a Wool Beanie for $7.99 Might end soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts