Halloween Charms and What I Did With Them!

 

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP135388eb076b9a0d4830495f9ab8fbb8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Hey guys, 

As we spend even MORE time indoors I find my creative juices are flowing more and more! There's so many things we can make and creating things has turned into a very productive meditation time for me! I've been making things for friends and family as I open the doors to my inner crafter!


I have just started doing macrame and I have started small with feathers and leaves. I have used different materials and done different sizes. I ordered some Halloween Charms online because they included pumpkins, witches, witches hats, mummies, Jack and Sally as well as ghosts! 


I made a macrame feather out of black yarn and added some flair with the jack and sally charms. This looks amazing the the black color. Each of the charms are made so well and detailed. So, this came together perfectly for me and I have definitely been showing it off. I'm going to make a bunch more and place them around the house as spooky wall decor. Ill leave the amz link so you can grab these charms for your projects too! 

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM135388eb076b9a0d4830495f9ab8fbb8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts