I did a waterproof cellphone pouch test and OMG!!!!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPca2fc125b013790a95317f3f40092708" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Hey you guys, happy Monday to ya and hope your week ahead is looking great!! I just received this set of two waterproof cellphone pouches. I was super excited to try these out but its not quite time to swim at the river yet so I had to improvise a little bit! Gave us a fun after school project to do.

To test these out I did two things. First, I made sure my cell phone was securely sealed in the pouch and I blew into the area where it seals shut. I didn't see the pouch fog up and thought that was a really good sign. Second, I grabbed a clear glass bowl of water for me to dunk the phone in. YIKES! I fully submerged my phone into the water, dried the pouch off with a towel and was super relieved to see that there was no even a drop of water within the pouch! My phone survived and these worked perfectly!

This is going to be so great for summer! We do a ton of swimming at the river, visiting the coast, camping, hiking up to waterfalls and watching the kids as they splash around in the pool. So as you can see, my phone could use a little added protection at times. This pouch will keep dirt, sand and water off and away from my phone so I can still use it when I want with out the risk!

The pouch doesn't hinder usage of the phone screen. You can still check messages, take photos and browse. Plus this protects up to 100ft under water, has a long lanyard that comes with each and they are small enough to keep in your purse or dashboard.

You guys can check out the video we did together on YouTube at the link below and also check these waterproof pouches out on Amazon! Hope you guys get a lot of use out of these like I know we will! Stay safe and blessed guys!



Heres the link to check out the YouTube video we did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8MO7vUZCM&t=147s

Heres the link to the waterproof cellphone pouches on Amazon: <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMca2fc125b013790a95317f3f40092708" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

#hiking #swimming #oregonrivers #oregonhikingtrails #kayaking #camping #protectyourphone #waterproofcellphonecase #waterproofcellphonepouches

Comments

Popular Posts