New Windshield Sun Shades by Hippo! A minimalists dream come true!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPda7c77affe1073f9cc2f66c5eddbbe45" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


 😠Don't know about you guys..but I always have a hard stinking time with bulky car sunshades. Even when its folded up its still in the way for me or the kids. First, If i put it on the floorboard in the front seat its sticking up and, of course, the sun hits it just right...blinding me! So thats not an option. Second, If i put it in the back seat my daughter is kicking it while sitting in her carseat or my sons get in and stomp on it/rip it. It just cant survive in the car.



As a last course of action, I end up sticking it in the trunk when I'm done using it and have take it out when I need it again. UGH In the summer time that's down right annoying and so much back and fourth. If you want to keep your car cooled down a bit and protect your dash from sun damage you have to use it though. I felt that I really needed something different! 




🙋‍♀️ SO, I ended up finding these cool looking car windshield sunshades by Hippo that are exactly what I needed for my car. They open and  fold back up easily and fit perfectly back into the clear plastic bag they came in for storage until I need them next. Now these come as two separate pieces that work really well for me. After use I love that I can fit it  down between my seat and the console so its totally out of my way! I love it! 😍Click the link at bottom or top of blog to check it out and grab a handy set for your vehicles: 












<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMda7c77affe1073f9cc2f66c5eddbbe45" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts