Degitee Little Girls Easter Day Outfit Sets

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP7aff2f3f717e86f5a544ef12806d786b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

As a Mother you always want to make sure your child has a great outfit for holidays. Keep the kids looking good and happy with the outfit too. I usually take them shopping with me to make sure that happens but this year a took a chance and ordered my daughters Easter outfit from Amazon and crossed my fingers hoping she would like it! 

Well, turns out that she loves it! YAY! It has a super cool flower pastel color design on the pants and the long sleeved shirt is white with a bunny on the front. The bunny is made of the same material as the pants and there is a cute ruffle around the rim of the neck and shoulders. 

I'm so glad that my girl loves this outfit as much as I do. She looks so cute and the fit is right on target. I ordered a 5T and it fit her perfectly. The material is soft and comfortable for her and her favorite part of the outfit is the bows! There is one on the bunnies tail and one on each ankle. 

If your looking for a cute outfit for Easter just click one of the links in this post. It takes you to amazon where there is this pants set and others with different designs so you can pick out the one that suits your child the best. Degitee is a lovely brand that made my kid happy with the cool whimsical design of this outfit. Im so happy I grabbed this up! 

Comments

Popular Posts