Breathable Seat Cushion for Your Car!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP5cb5840e1721632e5f8d8308dfc06755" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

💜Hello everyone! Hopefully today is as bright and sunny there as it is here in Oregon. We had a week of rain and now two days of beautiful weather. Wish it would last longer than two days but you know...beggars cant be choosers. I'm rather glad that I have my new Breathable Seat Cushion for my car, that I received from the company Big Ant!



Not only is it nice and ventilated so it helps to keep your temperature more regulated that a usual cushion that absorbs the heat from your body and emits it back at you. Just a warmer experience than I would like when I am sitting for a longer duration than usual.

I like the material that its made out of because it will be very easy to clean. I am rather clumsy with my coffee sometimes so it will be nice to be able just to wipe it down afterwards and not have to worry that it got within it and will start to smell funny later. 




Last I would like to point out that this will stay in place just fine because of the two hooks at the bottom and a non slip pad at the top to tuck in and stay put. Its just really neat! I'm leaving a link on this post so you can look at all the specs for yourself. This does come as just one piece so if you want more than one make sure to order two. Thanks all and hope your weekend ahead is special and amazing!



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM5cb5840e1721632e5f8d8308dfc06755" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts