Morning Pep Xylitol Sugar. Use with any diet, to lessen sugar intake and eat less processed foods.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPecafd123fc64db80ac3b62e38aba244b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


I didn't quite realize how much sugar I use daily! Ahhh! Its a lot actually because I use it in coffee, tea, cool-aid and whatever else may need it. I had the chance to sample this awesome Xylitol sugar and it was way better than I had first imagined.

Morning Pep uses pure Birch Xylitol which is keto diet friendly as a sweetener and it is not from corn like some others are. So with that, it is also non-GMO, totally kosher, gluten free and a product of the USA! Yup I love it for those reasons as well.

I love that these are big crystals of lovely sugar because they look really neat. I loved that my coffee did not change flavor when I added these in and that I really didn't need as much sugar. I use less to achieve the taste I love so that's a good thing too.

I have already used all of ours up because I drink a lot of coffee and we also made some seriously delish no bake oatmeal cookies with this too. Turned out great...I have no pictures because they were gone super fast lol. Click on either of the links here to check it out and grab yourself some of this awesome sugar too. Hope today is amazing for all!   #morningpep #morningpepxylitol #ketofriendlysugar #ketodiet



<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMecafd123fc64db80ac3b62e38aba244b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts