Sweet Valentines Cards for kids! Also enjoy the 15% off code at bottom of post!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP037290eb1938ac75b4e7eb24221e03ee" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

This is my 5 year old daughters first year of school, shes in kindergarten and loving all the new experiences and holiday parties. Valentines Day is right around the corner and my daughter is so excited to trade cards with all her school friends. Although I think I am more excited for her and we were having fun picking out the perfect card set for her.


We found these adorable cards on Amazon. The come with scratch-N-Sniff stickers even. Remember those! I loved them so much when I was a kid so this feels even more special to me! They are all different shapes of treats! You get  ice cream cones, pop cycles, lollipops, slices of cake and cup cake shaped cards with this set.

There's 30 cards, 30 stickers and 30 envelopes! Perfect for what we needed for her class! The kids are going to love the strawberry scented stickers too. I know this first Valentines Day party will be a very memorable one for her and hope that all her years ahead are just as fun. Glad we found these fun and sweet cards to share with her friends and teacher this year.

Lastly I have a special treat for YOU! The seller on amazon gave me a 15% off code to share with you, Copy the code : HZB9T26F . Then click the link in this post to go to the cards on Amazon. Put them in the card and at check out paste the code to get your 15% off. This code expires on Jan 31st so use it while you can! 


<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM037290eb1938ac75b4e7eb24221e03ee" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts