Sanifer Womens Lace Long Sleeve Tunic Review! (I Love It)

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP1acb5af5635ebb9d37aeeeaf53ea4ce8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>



I am a tunic loving woman! They are so comfortable, easy to move in and look great with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans! Woo YA! Im a busy mama to three cuties that keep me going all day and most of the night so for me I look for clothing that looks amazing and is functional enough to wear as I am running errands, cleaning, cooking or hiding from the kids in the bathroom! Yes, that is a thing I have done.


This tunic feels so soft but is not made out of thin material so no worries there. It feels super comfy, easy to move in and is a full length long sleeve. The lace material is only around the bottom edge making it look great and not overdone. Length wise this is a good 3-4 inches above my knee (I'm 5'5") and is not a clingy material so my "mom bod" is well hidden.

I would definitely recommend this because you can really change up the look as you wish by pairing it with leggings, skinny jeans, heels, boots, long necklace, hair up or hair down. It just looks great paired with most items. This is a must have in my closet...I am in love!







<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM1acb5af5635ebb9d37aeeeaf53ea4ce8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts