Rodan+Fields Lash Boost...No more applying lashes!

https://joykimbrough.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool

Hi all,

For years I applied fake lashes and paid a good chunk of money for expensive and super soft sets. Like really poured a ton of money into it! I no longer wear them but remember the glue...trying to get it just right and not mess my eye up!! lol. If you were lucky it would be perfect the first time around. I didnt really like messing with it but of course did because longer lashes really look great and make you look YOUNGER! We all want to look a lil younger after you hit a certain age!

Amberly and Lash Boost
My friend Amberly is a Rodan+Fields consultant, just like me. She is part of the reason I joined arms with this amazing company and became my own CEO. I always gush over this company and the super great men and women I have met since I started this journey. Now Amberly had thin, short eye lashes and she started to use our Lash Boost! Over a few weeks her lashes are just amazing. I always stare at them when im talking with her hahaha. Her results are breath taking and you should see her in person!

Our Lash Boost comes as a full two month supply and it really does what you want it too. No hoping it works or returning because it didnt work. It really exceeds expectations.
 If longer, fuller and younger looking lashes are what you looking for please reach out to me. We have many more items for all skincare needs and worries but I am just gushing over her results. I am in awe!

Email: joyofthekimbroughs@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joy.kimbrough.9

Here is my Solution Tool link. You answer a few quick questions about your skin type and what your main skin concerns are and gives you a personalized skin care recommendation.

https://joykimbrough.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool

Comments

Popular Posts