Mini Chalkboard Signs

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP51a8da752b58ac748a2cc45847a4621f" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I am a Rodan+Fields skincare consultant and I love using these at events I put on. They are a great way to showcase different products and their purpose. Plus, because they are not huge, I can take them with me anywhere I go. I literally stuck them in my purse last time.

These are a great addition to events, table markers, signs, weddings, birthdays and so much more. I have used them at a barbecue to name our area. I used each one individually by only putting one letter on each chalkboard to spell out our name. It looked so awesome. I will be enjoying these for quite a while.

My sons birthday is this weekend so I am trying to come up with a fun way to use them as a surprise! Any ideas? Now if you find these little guys to be as amazing, useful and cute as I do...click one of the links in this post to get your set. It comes with a bunch of chalk boards and each one is free standing so no worries!





<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM51a8da752b58ac748a2cc45847a4621f" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts