SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!



I recently started my own business! Yay!! I am in my 30's and the single mother of three children, I have financial debt and different things I want in my life. Like, a new car or to be able to take my kids on a vacation that otherwise I cannot do. I am looking for financial freedom. I made a choice to grow my wealth, happiness and time I spend with my kids and family. I linked arms with Rodan + Fields as a consultant.

Rodan+Fields is made by the same doctors that created Proactiv (the #1 product for acne in teens) have now brought us a dermatological skincare line! The amazing thing is that it's not just aging products guys....they have four different regimens that attack four of the most prominent skincare issues: Dullness & Sunspots, Acne & Scarring, Sensitive Skin & Wrinkles(eczema and psoriasis), Pores & Loss of Firmness. This is life changing skin care! 

 I left my link at the top and bottom of this post. It takes you to my Solutions Tool that will match you to one of our fabtastic skin care regimens. So go find out what products will get you to your skin care goals!

Seriously gets me so hyped up and excited every time I talk about it! 

OUR LASH BOOST!
 The second thing that I love and probably my favorite thing about this...is the business!! I have an amazing team that lifts each other up, helps with great advice and gives me inspiration to keep pushing forward to my goals! My sister, Mary, made her car payment in just her first 23 days! Its amazing! I have never done anything like this before in my life! The reason I did was because when my sister talked about what she was doing, I felt seriously moved! From the way the regimen took care of her skin to how great her team is! O...and of course...the MOOLAH! 

I was going to order my own regimen from my sister, the Redefine Regimen, but instead I kept asking questions and ended up starting my own business that night! I have not regretted my decision and cant wait 
to see where this takes me in the next year and beyond!  

I am looking for two people that really need a change in their life...something BIG! 
✅Please reach out to me at joyofthekimbroughs@gmail.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/joy.kimbrough.9  to get started or to talk about your skin! I would absolutely love to answer any questions you have! 
And enjoy the before and after pics from some of our Clients and other Consultants!
I😘
I

Comments

Popular Posts