MEN'S SPORTS QUARTZ WATCH!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPc8c4f3aa60997d15126f91087c6c2609" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
This is such an awesome watch that has a very unique design. You just want to stare at it! The band of the watch is very soft, flexible and made of silicone giving it that needed "give" for active men out there. If you wear a regular watch with a cloth or metal band it more than likely will break during whatever activities your doing. That's why I always keep an eye out for silicone watch bands for my sons.

The face of this watch is pretty big! I love how it shines and just that you can see the two pegs wrapped with a wire spring. It is just a fantastic designer look that stands up to the durability you need with life. I would definitely recommend this for someone that has larger wrists or likes the loose look because the watch face is so large. It takes up my entire wrist but mine are smaller of course than most men's wrists. Hahaha.

I am leaving the link within this post and would say that this is by far one of the best watches I have gotten for my son! Right now it is on sale as well...I am thinking about buying another one for a different family member. Either way guys....have a wonderful St. Paddy's day and stay safe. Seriously, set up a sober driver, taxi cab or stay within walking distance. Be responsible and safe! You rock!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMc8c4f3aa60997d15126f91087c6c2609" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts