Talking Hamster Toy! Crazy and Fun!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPf3652297cafca182279efcf2c7e697f8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Hey! How everyone has great plans for the upcoming weekend! I am hoping for some sunshine so we can do something fun and work on the yard a bit! Any-who... I wanted to give everyone a quick peek at our fun Talking Hamster I got for my four year old daughter complimentary to review. Its great because she literally just uses it over and over and over AND OVER again! She loves having fun with it and its squishy enough for her to sleep with too.



Whats really cute is that it bounces up and down when it talks back to you. It actually records for a good amount of time, I know because I ran out of things to say to it! (hahaha) It will pick up more than one voice at one time too and repeat it back pretty clearly. This little is pretty tough too! Now remember I have a four year old.... this adorable little Talking Hamster has been dropped, layed on, sat on, semi-tossed across the living room floor and taken on car rides! That has not changed the way it works or the speaker within it! Everything is still clear, audible and loud. Great inner workings for sure!

I have left the link for this little guy here in the post BUT I wanted to point out that this has worked as a great interactive toy that got my daughter away from asking for the tablet or her TV time. It is something that I think a lot of parents can use to direct kids' attention away from games and shows because it keeps their interest peaked and other siblings or parents can join in too. Helping everyone just have a really great time with it! Hope this sparks more than just a few interests!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMf3652297cafca182279efcf2c7e697f8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts