Lavender Essential Oil by Natrogix! Purely the best!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPe5bc0c9d5a8824c63f482a286611aa9d" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


I have been seriously enjoying my newest addition to our essential oils collection! I have always loved the way lavender smells but this is a pure oil that really makes you relax. It came in a large, amber colored bottle for perfectly safe storage. This company always does its best to help take your natural health care to the next level while at the same time making everything so visually stunning. I have been using Natrogix's products for a while now. Completely in love! #natrogixlavenderessentialoil

Lavender oils are of course very relaxing but I have only ever used a little in the evenings before bed and let that smell help me relax. I have a few diffusers through the house that I have been using with other oils. So, after a good clean out I added a bit of lavender to each one and let them get going. The effect on me and my kids was great. Felt relaxed and at ease, even with all that I had to do that day.

I would definitely suggest this to anyone that has high anxiety, trouble sleeping, children or just loves that wonderful lavender scent. It is just a great way to relax and makes me feel like it is summer time in the woods! Seriously, there is a lot of lavender around here! One last thing I want to point out is that with every product I have ordered from Natrogix, there has always been a coupon that I can use for a percent off my next purchase! Which is so great because I don't want to be with out their products! You can check this out for yourself at one of the links on this post. 
Don't mind that coffee cup mark! Gotta have my coffee but also my essential oils! 


<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMe5bc0c9d5a8824c63f482a286611aa9d" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts