New Brand Alert!!! Love, Beauty and Planet!

I got the chance to sample a few bottles of Love, Beauty and Planet conditioners. They were the Sandalwood and Shea butter full sized conditioners that are making me ditch my old conditioners with out a second thought! They smell so good and wonderful! It is a perfect scent that makes me feel so relaxed and like I don't want to get out of the shower.

The most amazing thing about it though is that it makes my hair feel like its literally working on every single stand! My hair feels light and soft, it doesn't not feel like other conditioners. Other conditioners will also make my hair feel soft after i rinse it but it also leaves a heavy feeling there too. Like there is an added pound of product built up.


I received a regular conditioner, cleansing conditioner and a body wash. All of them smell like a dream and leave you with a mild smell that makes you feel happy you used it! The body wash makes my skin feel so soft and super clean! After the shower I waited before putting on lotion just to see what it does to my skin. To my lovely surprise, my skin looked normal, not try and there was not trouble for my eczema!

Love, Beauty and Planet is an environmentally friendly brand! I say this because it is vegan, has no dyes, not tested on animals and they use organic and natural oils! I love companies that give back and watch what they put on us lovely little humans as well as the world we live in! Thank you Love, Beauty and Planet for being awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts