Wonderful Salt and Pepper Grinder!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP4740d1de5578a7f2269b67efb1220151" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I love items and decor that make my kitchen look fabulous, as well as, make me feel like a chef in the kitchen. This shinny, sleek and fabulous salt and pepper grinder does just that! It feels fantastic in my hands and I am giving it to my amazing and wonderful Father! He passed on his love of cooking to me and I love getting him quality gifts that will last.

This grinder is very easy to use. Each side unscrews letting you fill up with salt and pepper corns. I am filling my fathers up with Pink Himalayan salt and fresh peppercorns and then re-boxing so he doesn't have to fill himself. . He will not know what to do with the pink salt but o well!! HAHAHA!




On each end is little covers that tuck in perfectly so you can protect the grinders and keep them clear of oils and food particles from your cook space. This just looks so good and I would recommend this to anyone that does a lot of cooking or as a great way to celebrate someones first apartment or home. Its just a great little item that will be used for a long time. Ive left the link for you here and a few pictures to give you an idea of it.

There is only a few more days until Christmas but I want to wish everyone who reads this a safe, wonderful, joy-filled holiday that will make you smile years from now when you look back on it.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM4740d1de5578a7f2269b67efb1220151" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts