Storage Container with Removable Dividers! (Life Hack Alert)

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP8b69e2d655f11e2ae17372f4835e97ad" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
I have wanted one of these for quite a while now and was so happy to see one again. This is fantastic because it has so many different slots with removable "walls". That way you can adjust the size as needed and it has so many uses.

I first saw this on a life hack vine. It was full of different healthy and junk food snacks for travel or storage. I really think this is a great way to store items ranging from snacks to tools. You can store your makeup, jewelry, tools, rocks, collections, toys, Legos, building items, hobby items and so very much more in these. I have to get more for me and my daughters crafts.

I will mainly be using this as a perfect snack tray for traveling or camping. I cant wait to get more! I have left the link here so you can grab one too and jump on that life hack train!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM8b69e2d655f11e2ae17372f4835e97ad" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
Remove a few dividers to fit almost any item! 


Comments

Popular Posts