Sky Lanterns

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP408c611c4f3eaa5fd078c92a5b852654" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I loved the way Frozen did the sky lanterns and was so happy to get these. I actually got them because earlier this year my mother died leaving behind a pretty big family. I am able to give one to each of my siblings and use the rest for me and my children to commemorate my mother. She would love this idea if she were still here.

I will be using this first this Christmas but then again on my mothers death anniversary. This is a good sized box and has various colors to choose from. One great thing is that they are pretty simple to use. Just open it up, light it up and your good to go. Its a great way to move forward and heal.

The colors are just so bright and beautiful. The material is pretty thick and good sized. I would suggest these for parties, events and funerals to give it an extra push into something special and wonderful. Would make a great gift for someone or for yourself, so get your set at one of the links I have left and enjoy these little loves.
<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM408c611c4f3eaa5fd078c92a5b852654" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>



Comments

Popular Posts