The Original Brushegg!

I have a ton of beauty products, makeup sponges and makeup brushes. I really love my makeup brushes. I have quite a few sets, ranging from a cool pastel purple to colorful mermaid brushes. I just love em'. I decided to get the Brushegg because I get rather tired of having to throw away old brushes because they have been used so much. This is going to stretch out the lifespan of each one. Score right! 

The Original Brushegg comes in a mellow pink color and fits right over two or three fingers so you don't loose control of it while cleaning with soaps. It is make entirely of flexible silicone and is actually a really great size. I can use it one my smaller brushes for liner or the bigger ones for powder. I'm in love with it. It is super sturdy so I don't see myself needing to order another one of these for quite a while. 

I am really enjoying it. I'm leaving the link for you at the top and bottom of my post. Definitely check it out for yourself. No girl or woman should be with out one; we clean our faces so why not the tools we use to look so amazing. This would make a perfect gift for that hard to buy for teenager or lady in your life. Check out the pics for a glimpse and enjoy all the great deals out there this week!! 



Perfect accessory! 


Comments

Popular Posts