The best, most amazing,Stainless Steel Kitchen Shears!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPf90e0cb1649a19095e0ad516341dde29" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I have bought only a few different shears over the years but I have noticed a huge difference between those and my new kitchen shears by Le Gusto. First thing I noticed was the way they fit my hand and the weight of the shears. Other shears are very light weight, now these are not super heavy but a good enough weight to say how well they are made. They just feel good to hold. On top of that they come with a sturdy plastic sheath for the blades.

The shears are multi functional: you can open bottles, crack open nuts and cut through just about anything. They are made of stainless steal so I'm not worried that these are going to loose that awesome "new" look either. I am soooo happy with these shears. I do a ton of cooking so I've been using these left and right. They work on soft skinned items like tomatoes and grapes, as well as, meats and bones. I will be sticking with this brand from now on! I feel spoiled now!

Spoil yourself or your favorite cook. I left you a link at the top and bottom so click on it and get the best pair of shears you will ever own. LOVE IT!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMf90e0cb1649a19095e0ad516341dde29" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>



Comments

Popular Posts