Anavita Vegan Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP3c0cbdac2274835fb7aef88c37f430b9" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
Anavita supplies the best quality products. Its pretty easy to find different vegan and cruelty free products out there on the market these days but I have noticed that not all stand up to the quality that I am looking for. Some have a strong soapy smell to them while others don't perform as expected. It gets really spend-y looking for the right match for me. 

This hand and body lotion is so creamy and thick. I don't like ones that feel like there is a ton of water in the mix for me to massage into my arms and legs. The lotion just soaks into your skin and leaves it feeling so smooth. Its hard to find one that works well on hands, legs, neck and arms. I literally feel super soft all through the next day. 

I received the lavender and lemon essential oils lotion; its the best smelling oils in the world. On top of feeling silky smooth, you get to smell the sweet fragrance for hours after applying. This truly does keep your skin hydrated. They come in big enough bottles to last a while and would make a great gift for the lotion lover of the family. So thankful I got to try this complimentary from Anavita. 

Get yours at the links I have provided in the post here. 




Comments

Popular Posts