Hanging Toiletry Kit for Travel or Home

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP3916b852cafe6461d557fee5793e7335" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I got this because we do a fair amount of traveling and overnight stays for weekend trips. I did not realize this would be such a useful size, I just assumed it was like most of the others out there. I can fit anything from toothbrushes, toothpastes and makeup brushes all the way to makeup pallets, moisturizers and hair products. It has so many compartments and little elastic straps that will help everything stay in place. The hook at the top is strong and you can hang it on anything from a hook at a hotel room, RV, your own house or even your car! When you totally open it up everything is right in front of you and displayed perfectly for you do just grab what you need, get done and move along. The materials are very sturdy so that you don't have to worry that your stuff is going to fall all over the place, plus when your done you can wash it and store away for the next time you need it. I am looking forward to using it on our trip this weekend to see family. We will be in an RV and there is not always a ton of room for my stuff or the kids' stuff so this is going to be so handy and easy to use. I left some pictures so you can see exactly how great it is too. I have included a picture with it stuffed full so hopefully you get a good idea of how strong the material is. Get yours at the link I have included! You will love it just as much as I do.....maybe more.
<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM3916b852cafe6461d557fee5793e7335" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts