Vivo Retinol Collection Wrinkle Solution Mask!!!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPcb98ae8e339b7a90e4bcd08b090f73c8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I got to try out Vivo Retinol Wrinkle Solution Thermal Mask. It is part of Vivo's Retinol Collection. I absolutely love it. It comes in a big jar and has a little scoop to make sure you dont contaminate the contents in the jar. You hands have a ton of germs and oils that you dont want in the jar OR on your face. I love that its comes in such a large amount, but who wouldn't! I will admit this was a little scary for me to try since I have extremely sensitive skin. When applied to my face it just gave a nice warming sensation and a slight tingling feeling. It did not start to burn or sting my face but just made me feel like there were little hands massaging my skin. Loved the way this felt. After washing off there was no redness and my skin was super soft. I am in my early thirty's so this is going to be a must have for me to combat the wrinkles that are creeping across my forehead and my smile lines. I would recommend this to anyone looking to take their beauty routine to another level! This is money well spent for any woman or man wanting to keep a youthful look. Please check it out for yourself, read up on it and give it a try. I know you will love it as much as I do.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMcb98ae8e339b7a90e4bcd08b090f73c8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


Comments

Popular Posts