I have been reviewing for a total of three and a half weeks now. It all started when a friend added me to a reviewer group on Facebook.
At first I just sat back and watched everyone post in total disbelief . Eventually, I was so curious that I just had to try it for myself. They have showed me how to pursue different reviewing options through social media, contacting companies and other outlets. I have an enormous amount of respect for those ladies! Like WOW!

Now I am reviewing it up and have sellers contacting me to review more products. I have been asked to review  and also asked to write out entire papers about items. I loved that experience because its not something that I ever imagined would be apart of this. It kind of gave me a behind the scenes look into what goes into key words and major points about items that have never been on the market. 

This is just an amazing ride and to get the chance to review so many different products is just beyond what I ever thought it could be! I had heard of secret shoppers but that was as far as I thought it went. Reviewing is life! I'm helping companies and helping my family; my life is blessed! Thank you to my Reviewer Babes and all! 

Joy! 

Comments

Popular Posts