Good afternoon everyone, 
I received another great item and its for us ladies! 💓 It is the Aedo Backless Self Adhesive Push Up Bra. It is actually super thick, soft and comfortable. On the package it came in it clearly states how to take care of the adhesive so you can use over and over. Also, the kit included nipple covers so it wont be uncomfortable to take off. I loved that this was so easy to use, had great use and care instructions and came with a perfect zip up case for storage.😢 I do not think this is the best for women with bigger breasts like me. It did not give me the "push up" effect like I thought it would. I just have to much boob at a large C cup. So please take that into consideration when purchasing, also if you do purchase read through the item details for sizing information. It states to "order a size up". You can check it out for yourself at the link below:

Just arrived! 

Instructions on zip up storage case; bra has nice form for better fit

Comments

Popular Posts