Gaming Headset

I have to say something about this super fab-tastic gaming headset! I did three headset reviews tonight along with a 1000 lum. headlamp and a  It fits me perfectly, which is actually uncommon. Also, it visually looks amazing! From the cool Sades logo to the silver dial nob for volume, I just really enjoy this one. This headset is the Sades R13 version with noise canceling ear pads and a thin mic. The bigger mic on other headsets has always bothered and distracted me so from the thin mic to the extra pading, this is my new all time favorite gaming headset! Im ready to go get my game on! Fallout 4 maybe? I am looking for a new game to get into, just have not found one like Fallout 4 yet! Glad I have an awesome headset now!
#gamingheadset #joyloves
Go add me on facebook and check out everything on my reviewer facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/reviewerbabejoy/


Comments

Popular Posts