Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPb99d87fbdacf0e0fb4a69d63c906ec52" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
I just used my Activated Coco Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder by BeLive. I am in love with it because it really works, I have always been skeptical about these kinds of pastes and powders. Worried my teeth would ache or that it would be a waste of time and money. Totally proven wrong! Its super easy, you just dip your damp tooth brush in the black powder and brush for a few minutes. My teeth were not only noticeably whiter after my first use but my teeth felt and looked cleaner. BeLive is probably going to be my first and only brand of this I ever use.  I really like to use organic items in my home, as well as, ones that are safe for my children. The container has a screw on lid and under that is a cap with a pull tab so you don't accidentally spill out that powdered goodness! I have left a link at the top and bottom of this so you can try it to. If your worried or self-conscious about the color of your teeth, please give this a try because it truly is going to do for you what did for me<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMb99d87fbdacf0e0fb4a69d63c906ec52" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>






Comments

Popular Posts