Earring Studs For A DIY Project

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPea9df33e57e73e0737db141b57d5197b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

 I have been channeling my inner crafty mama for weeks now. Its exploding more and more! I am getting requests from ppl to make things for them and I just yesterday was hired to make a bunch of center peices for a friend of a friends wedding on Halloween! I am way into crochet and the fun cute items you can make that way. 

I got these earring studs on Amazon and I plan on making super small crochet circles or macrame knots for the stud part of the earring and then making something for the actual earring! I have so many colors in mind and there's a ton of ideas I have for the hanging design but I found I needed more insight. 

A friend recommended that I get some Epoxy, Mica Powders and Glitter! Mix it up and pour it in! Luckily they have small syringes used for these kind of small jobs. I think some ill use the Epoxy over some dried flowers or super tiny rocks. There's just so many fun things to do with this! 

I left links in the post so you can get some too! Comment your ideas because I want to get our creativity revved up! Stay safe this weekend and always speak kindness over those around you! 

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMea9df33e57e73e0737db141b57d5197b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


Comments

Popular Posts