Beautiful shear set that makes cutting hair at home feel like you own your own salon!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP471ef08af965bf91c2a29d78e7442f7b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
Years ago I got tired of paying someone else to cut my sons hair all the time. At that time I only had my two boys and they just needed regular trims. That usually ranges from $8.00 at a smaller barber all the way up to $18 at a nicer shop...and that is per KID! I'm sure you can understand why I no longer wanted to pay for a super fast trim that cost me way to much! It just was not worth it anymore and I had to do something about it.

I started cutting my kids hair myself. Luckily they were quite young so they don't remember the uneven hair cuts or the time I accidentally left a little  bald spot right on the back of my oldest sons' head! Another words it took a few tries, a little failure and then FINALLY getting the hang of it! I am now quite sure of my abilities and use hair cutting scissors/shears. I just got a new set recently that has just blown my mind!

I have tried many different scissors over the years but have a trusty, older set that I have used for a very, very long time. They are great and o so loved,  but you can tell its time for a replacement. In comes my newest set! These look so darn good! All shiny and  have black stripes that make me feel like a spent a fortune on them. I seriously feel spoiled and cant wait until one of my children need a cut next.

This set comes with a regular shear, thinning shear, two hair clips, a cleaning cloth and a great looking case. I love the case because everything has its own spot  with snaps to keep it secure! Really love how these shears feel in my hand; not an awkward feel at all just light and smooth.

I almost didn't want to put them back in the case. This set looks like it should be put up on a display above my mantle, showcased for all to admire! I'm going to leave a link her at the top and bottom of my blog so you can see for yourself how awesome they really are. Check out some pictures below and enjoy your New Years! Stay safe and stay smart! 
<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM471ef08af965bf91c2a29d78e7442f7b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>






Comments

Popular Posts