Anavita Vegan Foaming Facial Cleanser

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPcda5b56e6acdd789f08d1ad765b4c834" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
I have slowly been fazing in more beauty products that are vegan and natural for daily use. We all have a choice as to what we put into our bodies and use on our skin. Anivita is a great face wash that made my skin feel super clean and fresh. I mean it actually felt like my skin was breathing when I was done. It felt so good that I didn't even put on any moisturizer until I was almost ready for bed.

Anavita doesn't test on animals and they use vegan products. One huge thing that stood out to me is that right on the bottle it states that it is both natural and organic. Unlike other companies, Anavita has it right on the bottle that it is 99.8% natural and 70% organic. I have never seen a company state the exact amount it is of either. I really like the way they do business. It makes me feel safe and more trusting towards their line.

When I used this the first time I noticed how light it felt when I first applied it. Its not harsh at all for my sensitive skin. It smells so amazing, I got the Aloe Vera, Chamomile an Olive Leaf blend. I left it on my face for a few moments longer than I normally would so I could really see what it felt like. As I stood staring at my face in the mirror, I felt something like little tiny bubbles going to work on my face. It just felt so good. I was extremely pleased with the facial cleanser I received complimentary from Anavita. I give this a whopping 6 stars through and through.

Check it out for yourself at the links I have provided here.
<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMcda5b56e6acdd789f08d1ad765b4c834" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular Posts